Different Futures works with parents who are no longer able to care for their child due to adoption or kinship care. We offer a two year support programme, with the option to access aftercare for an extra year. The programme will:
- help to reduce your risks as a parent;
- address individual needs to improve your current situation without parenting being a consideration;
- or look to put you in a position to provide care for any future children.
We do this in two ways:
- Through an allocated project worker
- Working together to create a review plan based on your own needs and agreed goals