Our eBooks, eAudio, eMagazines and eNewspapers are free with your library card.
eBooks and eAudio
We have three collections of eBooks and eAudio provided by:
The benefits are:
- You can download three eBooks for three weeks for free, from each of our collections
- There are no more overdues as your items are automatically returned after your loan period ends
- You can also set your own loan period or return early.
- To get started, please register with One Click using your library card number and email address.To download and read eBooks on your device – you may need an Adobe ID and Adobe Digital Editions, or via the One Click Digital app.
- Download and stream eAudio
- Select your own loan period, up to three weeks
- Download in UK and when travelling abroad
- Download some titles by more than one person at a time.
Read popular publications on your PC, tablet, mobile or eReader device with Zinio.
To get started, create a Zinio account with your library card number and an email address.
Popular UK and world wide newspapers from Press Reader. There are two ways to read:
- In your web browser from any location, including your home. Log into your Library Account and follow the Press Reader Newspapers link.
- Download to the Press Reader app from a library hot spot. You then have three days use of the app, from anywhere, before you need to visit a hot spot again. If you are a first time user you have to create an account using your email address.