Each mobile has:
- a selection of books, including large print;
- spoken word;
- books for young children;
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour.
Access and comfort
- low entrance with two small steps
- ramp at the rear for wheelchair users
- air conditioning
Bringing the library to you
Our mobile libraries make almost 300 stops across Warwickshire and the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull. They’re easy to spot in their Shakespeare themed liveries – Hamlet, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and Romeo & Juliet.